Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What Is Blogging? A Help For Newbie Bloggers

I’ve been a mother for 16 years and one pressing question I have in mind is "what's blogging?". Talks about making money online through blog creation has created a fiery pursuit on my part to find out what’s the blogging buzz all about. Being a full-time mother has isolated me from the latest internet adventure until my craving to find huge discounts lead me to discover a lot about online jobs and blogging sites.


To all newbie bloggers and work at home moms, blogging is an online journal. The root word is blog and blog derived from the term  “web blog” which refers to sites where you can find an ongoing account of helpful data. Confused? Well, let me say it this way, a blog is like having an online diary. During my younger years I love to write about important events in my life. I am writing about it in the most detailed and accurate way that when I read it after a year, I can be able to feel the emotion I have when it happened. A blog works just the same only this time it is written over an online interface like Blogger, Wordpress and more.


However, a blog differs a lot from a traditional diary because it can contain a wide range of topics. Gone are the days where you are confined to writing only on personal notes. Articles about topics of your interest, videos, music, products for sale and a whole lot more constitute a blog content. One common characteristic of blogs is the chronological order of posts.  You might have notice it too. The latest content posted can be seen above the last post.  Purposely it is done to the comfort of the readers. It helps the reader find the updated content.

I got a lot of things to share to moms out there who want to know plenty of things about home-based business, huge saving deals, network marketing and etc. I’ll be back for more posts from me on how I came to love online blogging and great blogging tips too.  For now , I am sure I have answered clearly what blogging is. I’ll be glad to hear your comments too. Ooops! time for me to prepare breakfast....bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment