Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mailbox Goodies: Free NFL Bag & Photo Postcard


You can snag a hot FREE NFL reusable bag along with a rare $1/1 Pepsi or Diet Pepsi coupon by entering the Dollar General Sweepstakes. Hopefully lots of you received your FREE bag and coupon today too. *NOTE: The coupon you receive should be located inside the reusable bag.

3. Pick Who Gets It

I have just received a copy of the FREE Photo postcard I sent out to my mom courtesy of CellphonePostcards.com. The quality of the photo is surprisingly high! The postcard had a nice gloss finis and I’m actually going to be able to take the FREE postcard and frame it! Pretty cool if you ask me!

You can also request 10 FREE photo postcards! So if you haven’t already, I would highly suggest jumping on this FREE deal while you can. Just go over here and follow the directions to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment