Friday, April 15, 2011

New $3/1 Schick Intuition Razor Coupon + Upcoming CVS & Walgreens Deals


Head on over to the Schick Intuition Facebook wall to print a $3/1 Schick Intuition Razor or Refill.  Remember to hit the back button and print a second coupon!  I haven’t seen many high value Schick coupons lately, so print this while you can!
Starting on Sunday 4/24 a hot CVS deal will be running :
Schick Intuition – $8.99
Get $3 in ECBs
$3/1 Schick Intuition Razor or Refill
Final Price: $1.99
It used to be that $0.99 was my stock up price for these razors but it’s been quite some time since I’ve seen them that low.  I think this is going to have to be my new stock up price, at least for now.
Thanks Nicky!

Or you can have a Walgreens deal starting, 4/17, to score this deal…
Buy Schick Intuition razor $8.99 = $3 RR
Use the $3/1 coupon found here
Pay $5.99
Get back a $3 RR
Final cost $1.99!
(Thanks, The Frugal Find!)

No comments:

Post a Comment